Argolis Smargo Smartreader V2
Argolis Smargo Smartreader V2
NEW V2 HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE DESIGN
The well-known arrow shaped design in matte grey ABS ensures that you have a high quality product from Argolis with the latest innovative hardware and software features. Firmware design is fully improved to meet all latest smartcard needs. New hardware design is based on the industry-leading 32-bit ARM Cortex?-M3 processor.
The SmartReader is an USB cardreader /programmer based on a powerful ATMEL ARM Cortex?-M3 processor. The SmartReader incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
The SmartReader supports besides Linux/Windows computers and receivers like Octagon SF-1018 HD PVR Linux Twin, various Linux and Windows applications for PCI-DVB or USB-DVB.
- leading power efficiency 12.5 DMIPS/mW
- Thumb®-2 instruction set for optimal performance
- High performance 32-bit CPU
- Performance Efficiency: 3.32 CoreMark/MHz - 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operates at a maximum speed of 64 MHz and features up to 256 Kbytes of Flash and
up to 48 Kbytes of SRAM.
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69,4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0
and 16.0 MHz for smartcards (T=0 and T=1)
- No switches on programmer to select the desired mode, automatic frequency controll
- 5V smartcard support
- Frequency/Baudrate autocalculation and Frequency Generator
- Supports standard ftdi_sio driver for Windows and Linux applications
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection, also on 6 MHz with Dreambox 7025.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders (>100) in 1 system using an USB Hub
- Fullspeed USB1.1/ USB2.0
- Com Port via USB
- No power supply or cables required
- True ISO7816
- Upgradable firmware
- Windows driver available
- The Full speed USB communication ensures fast and correct data transfer to the card
- Compatible with PCI-DVB or USB-DVB devices
For eg: Octagon, VU+, Dreambox, Reelbox, Triple Dragon, Linux PC or Windows PC
SmartReaders can be cascaded in an USB hub
SERIAL CARDREADER MODE
Linux: /dev/usb/tts/X or serial COM port under Windows
This state of the art reader provides you almost unlimited possibilities. The pure USB reader enables full RS232 communication over USB. It is not only ISO7816 compatible but IS 100% ISO7816. The integrated USB to Serial converter enables the SmartReader Plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
Existing 3rd party software can be used through the Com Port, although connected through USB. Currently 3rd party software requires a Phoenix/Smartmouse compatible reader through a Serial/COMport.
The fullspeed USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compliant) interface and powerfull CPU ensures the fastest communication possible. The high-end design of the reader is very firm and of high quality.
The firmware is flashable and upgradable. Future smartcards and features can be added without the need for new hardware.
The desktop software will be updated frequently. When needed a firmware upgrade will be available for free.
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|