Multi-functional socket: SAT, BK and UNICABLE single-cable multi-switch antenna socket, via the IEC connections BK, terr., and radio signals can be received. In nickel-plated and highly shielded housing. Suitable for the frames and cover plates complying with the German standard (80 x 80 mm) of all well-known German switch material manufacturers.
- Frequency range 5 - 2200 MHz
- Reverse channel-compatible 5 - 65 MHz.
- Attenuation 10 dB
- Class A serviceable
- Multipurpose Antenna socket for CATV, SAT and Unicable systems in accordance with EN 50494
- Diode linked SAT connection
- Expanded F socket (installation friendly)
- New improved cable entry
- Suitable for all usual switching programs (dt. standard).
- Transmission sockets with low transmission loss suitable for Busch-Jaeger, Merten, Kopp, etc. Suitable cable of 0.63 - 1.13 mm inner conductor / 4.70 - 7.35 mm outer diameter
Technical Details & Specifications
|Connection attenuation (TV)||10 dB|
|Suitable for class A||Yes|
|Frequency range||5 -2200 MHz|
|Decoupling (H/V)||20 - 40 dB|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D) 68 x 68 x 39 mm|
|Radio connection attenuation||10 dB|
|Attenuation loss||2,5 - 4,5 dB|
|Reverse channel||5 - 65 MHz|