Global Invacom SwitchBlade Expansion 8 way
Introducing the new SwitchBlade from Global Invacom. A unique design that allows satellites to be added as and when required up to a maximum of four satellites. SwitchBlade can be used in conjunction with both the ODU32 or Optical LNB & incorporates Frequency Morphing Technology (FMT) that allows the SwitchBlade system to be programmed for use anywhere in the world.
Two versions available ? 8 output and 16 output. Compact design which maximises available space.
FibreIRS Multiswitch System
- FibreIRS optical input
- Uprgradeable to 2, 3 or 4 satellites + TV/radio
- 8 and 16 output versions
- Space saving design?all connections on one side
- 32,768 potential user points within a 10km radius
- Frequency Morphing Technology (FMT) for Worldwide use
- All units powered by a single PSU
- Small form factory
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|