Official Irdeto Professional Module
Original PROFESSIONAL SMIT Irdeto CAM
- FINAL PRICE FOR CLIENT WITH VAT!
- Original Irdeto CAM.
- Designed for cable operators and hotel systems.
- Decode all channels from one transponder with an original card.
- Compatible with all Irdeto cards.
- Compatible with all type receivers.
- Warranty : 2 years.
Adopting ASIC chip with proprietary intellectual property right:
Embedded 32-bit CPU (ARM7TDMI)
Adopting advanced 0.18-micron technology
Advanced language development environment
Supporting subsequent development of value-added services
Descrambling: Supporting common descrambling algorithm of Europe
DVB-CI interface: Compatible with DVB-CI / PCMCIA
Smart Card interface: ISO7816
Dimensions: PCMCIA type II
Interface protocols of the host: In full compliance with DVB-CI Profile 1 protocol;
External interface of IC card: Build-in SmartCard reader, in compliance with ISO7816 protocol;
Operating system: Embedded Linux system with proprietary intellectual property rights;
Internal descrambler: Integrated universal DVB descrambler;
MPEG DEMUX: Multi-channel SECTION and PID filter configurable through software;
Enclosure structure: Latest compact structure and design for assembly;
Descramble 4 ~8 TV Channels using one module
- The CAM can be used on IRDs, which has DVB-CI interface
- Meticulously tested with IRDs models from Europe, the middle East, Australia, Asia
- The CAM supports Irdeto Softcell3.0 enhanced secure features(optional)
- With an authorized Irdeto smart card, the CAM gives access to DVB encrypted program
Chipset & TS bandwidth:
- Based on the Embedded 32-bit CPU (ARM7TDMI)
- Adopting advanced 0.18-micron technology
- Flash Size: 4M Bytes
- RAM Size: 384K Bytes
- TS process bandwidth: Up to 96Mbps
- Limited thermal aging test is over 24 hours
Physical & Electrical Characteristics:
- Dimensions: Type II PCMCIA card (100mm x 58mm x 4mm)
- Connector: 68-pin PCMCIA slot
- Operation voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
- Operation current: <150mA
- Low power consumption: < 600mW
- Plug and Play
- Compatible with DVB-CI standard (EN50221)
- Compatible with ETR289
- Compatible with ISO7816 T=0/T=14 protocol, Class A and Class B
- Compatible with MPEG-2/MPEG-4
- Compatible with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and its subsequent amendments
Descrambling & Filtering:
- Supporting common descrambling algorithm of Europe
- Multi services descrambling (Optional), up to 8 services descrambling
- Up to 24 configurable PID filters for filtering packet or section data
Support OTA software upgrade
Secure Loader for more secure, stable and efficient software upgrade
|Peso del envío:||0,40 kg|