Official Viaccess Professional Module
Original PROFESSIONAL SMIT†Viaccess CAM
- FINAL PRICE FOR CLIENT WITH †VAT!
- Original†Viaccess CAM.
- Designed for cable operators and hotel systems.
- Decode all channels from one transponder with an original card.
- Compatible with all†Viaccess cards.
- Compatible with all type receivers.
- Warranty : 2 years.
Adopting ASIC chip with proprietary intellectual property right:
Embedded 32-bit CPU (ARM7TDMI)
Adopting advanced 0.18-micron technology
Advanced language development environment
Supporting subsequent development of value-added services
Descrambling: Supporting common descrambling algorithm of Europe
DVB-CI interface: Compatible with DVB-CI / PCMCIA
Smart Card interface: ISO7816
Dimensions: PCMCIA type II
Interface protocols of the host: In full compliance with DVB-CI Profile 1 protocol;
External interface of IC card: Build-in SmartCard reader, in compliance with ISO7816 protocol;
Operating system: Embedded Linux system with proprietary intellectual property rights;
Internal descrambler: Integrated universal DVB descrambler;
MPEG DEMUX: Multi-channel SECTION and PID filter configurable through software;
Enclosure structure: Latest compact structure and design for assembly;
Descramble 4 ~8 TV Channels using one module
- †The CAM can be used on IRDs, which has DVB-CI interface
- †Meticulously tested with IRDs models from Europe, the middle East, Australia, Asia
- †The CAM supports Viaccess ACS 3.0 enhanced secure features(optional)
- †With an authorized Viaccess smart card, the CAM gives access to DVB encrypted program
Chipset & TS bandwidth:
- †Based on the Embedded 32-bit CPU (ARM7TDMI)
- †Adopting advanced 0.18-micron technology
- †Flash Size: 2M Bytes
- †RAM Size: 256K Bytes
- †TS process bandwidth: Up to 96Mbps (200Mbps in theory)
- †Limited thermal aging test is over 24 hours
- Physical & Electrical Characteristics:
- †Dimensions: Type II PCMCIA card (100mm x 58mm x 4mm)
- †Connector: 68-pin PCMCIA slot
- †Operation voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
- †Operation current: <150mA
- †Low power consumption: < 600mW
- †Plug and Play
- †Compatible with DVB-CI standard (EN50221)
- †Compatible with ETR289
- †Compatible with ISO7816 T=0 protocol, Class A and Class B
- †Compatible with MPEG-2/MPEG-4
- †Compatible with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and its subsequent amendments
Descrambling & Filtering:
- †Supporting common descrambling algorithm of Europe
- †Multi services descrambling (Optional), up to 6 services descrambling
- †Up to 24 configurable PID filters for filtering packet or section data
- Software Upgrade:
- †Support OTA software upgrade