The SUMMIT SM 501 HD is a handy digital meter for signal verification and troubleshooting in DVB-S/S2 systems. The meter generates a visual and an audible signal when a satellite is found.
Signal strength and Signal quality are displayed as numerical values and as a bar graph.
As a further measured value, it determines the signal to noise ratio (C/N)
and the bit error rate (BER). In addition, the image quality can be checked
with the high-resolution 8.9cm TFT LCD screen.
To align the satellite antenna to the desired satellite
many satellites are pre-programmed.
- High-resolution 3.5 "TFT LCD screen
- Optical and acoustic signal at satellite reception
- Software update via USB stick
- Li-ion battery
- Operating time approx 4 hours (battery mode)
- Display of signal strength numerically and as bar graph
- Automatic calculation of the angle of azimuth and elevation
- Display of polarization
- Frequency range DVB-S: 950 - 2150 MHz
- USALS, DiSEqC 1.0 and DiSEqC 1.2
- Measurement of BER and C/N
- Unicable support - Keypad illumination
Operating Voltage: 12.6 V
Li-oN Battery 3000 mA
Supply voltage (charger): 175-250 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Weight 600 g
Dimensions (W x H x D) 105 x 170 x 45mm
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Australian
Scope of delivery:
Car adapter cable 12V
External power supply
Protective rubber cover
|Shipping weight:||1,20 Kg|