The Summit SCT 835 is a combi-measuring device for all areas.
For DVB-S/S2 signals as well as DVB-T/T2 and DVB-C.
The signal strength and signal quality are displayed as numerical values ??and as bargraph.
As further measured values, it determines the signal/noise ratio (C/N) and the bit error rate (BER).
In addition, the picture quality can also be checked via the high-resolution 12.7 cm TFT-LCD screen.
The delivery is including power supply, car charger cable, AV cable, BNC-RCA adapter and remote control.
In order to be able to quickly align a satellite antenna to the desired satellite,
many satellites are already pre-programmed.
- Digital measuring device for DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2 (H.265) and DVB-C
- 5 "TFT LCD screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Full color OSD menu
- Storage space for: 250 satellites, 6500 transponders and 10000 program entries
- Advanced audio processing: DD / DD +, AAC / AACHE, WMA / WMApro, MPEG I Layer 1/2, MP3, 3D SRS
- A/V Outputs: Chinch, YPrPb, HDMI with HDCP Ver 1.2
- Analog video input & 12V power supply to test CCT cameras (AHD compatible)
- Network connection for IP-TV (WLAN only with optional compatible USB-Adaper possible)
- Fast system start
- Easy handling
- Fast snapping
- Measurement of: level, C/N, BER, MER
- Constellation presentation
- Spectrum analyzer
- NIT satellite detection
- Switchable, audible click and level signal
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
- Unicable 1.0 & 1.1
- LNB supply: 13/18V, 0/22kHz
- Protection against LNB short circuit
- 5V, 12V, 24V power supply of terrestrial antennas
- USB 2.0 connection
- Firmware update via USB
- Backup to USB
- Records Transportstream (TS) to USB
- Screenshot function on USB for images and videos
- MP3 recording function
- Angle calculator for SAT antennas
- Flashlight function
Operating voltage: 14 V
Li-oN Battery: 2.6 Ah
Weight 750 g
Dimensions (H x W x D) 210 x 130 x 48mm
HDMI: Digital audio and video output with HDCP Ver 1.2 for TV sets with HDMI input
Ethernet: Network port, for receiving IPTV
USB: 1 USB 2.0 port for connecting a USB data carrier
(The built-in media player can play different formats of USB media.)
AV IN / OUT: Switchable AV connection.
(External sources can be played or the received signal can be routed to an external device.)
DVB-S / S2 F-socket: For connecting the signal source (LNB, multi-switch) via F-plug
T2 / T / C F-socket: For connection to terrestrial antennas or broadband cable network with F-plug.
Scope of delivery :
- Remote control
- Network charger
|Shipping weight:||2,00 Kg|